Home Ask Dr. Kathleen® How can I improve my sex life?

How can I improve my sex life?

by Dr. Kathleen Hall

Taylor, When problems happen in your sex life, go to a relationship counselor or a sex therapist. My husband and I have been to both, and they have transformed our lives into something new and better than before. Don’t be afraid or embarrassed to go. The individuals who do this counseling are wonderfully trained. It is like going to school and learning about a new perspective that is fun and life-giving. Most importantly, keep optimistic about sex.

You may also like