Father’s Day is just around the corner. Are you still unsure what to get the special man in your life? Instead of your usual tie or wallet gift, try thinking outside of the box this year with these quick father’s day gifts.
6 Mindful Quick Father’s Day Gifts
- For the gadget father. A recent Ebates survey showed that most dads (52 percent) want a tablet or smartphone for Father’s Day. Luckily, there are now many options to choose from like the iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, HTC One S, or the T-Mobile My Touch 4G Slide. Other gift ideas include hi-tech cameras or digital picture frames.
- For the “go green” dads. There are many eco-friendly gifts to consider for eco-friendly dads. Try giving him natural shaving products made by Weleda or a multi-gadget charger that’s made from recyclable materials and saves energy. If he’s into golf you should consider buying him eco-friendly Dixon golf balls.
- For the outdoorsman. If your father enjoys spending his free time outside consider a top-of-the-line fishing pole, the perfect pair of hiking boots, or a gift card to a supply shop. To help him appreciate the great outdoors from his own backyards consider giving him a hammock.
- For the sports fan. Tickets to a future game or luxury tailgate gear are classic gifts ideas, but why not take it a step further. Consider getting him a Neiman Marcus Ballpark pen that is made from the authentic wood seating of Wrigley Field or Yankee Stadium.
- For the style enthusiasts. A new pair of fashionable shades or cufflinks is always welcomed by a stylish dad. If you’re looking for something a little more personal consider an engraved wrist or pocket watch. He’ll love to show it off.
- For the father-to-be. Expectant fathers deserve a gift on Father’s Day too. Consider giving them a humorous but insightful book on fatherhood. A Daddy Diaper bag may also be helpful.