This hot artichoke spread or dip recipe is the perfect appetizer when you are stuck for time! 4 ingredients is all it takes to make it! This rich dip is also perfect as a bruschetta spread on your favorite bread or cracker. This recipe serves 20 to 25.
To make the quickest hot artichoke spread or dip all you’ll need is:
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, finely chopped
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp cayenne, Tabasco, salt to taste
- horseradish (optional)
- Mix thoroughly all ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve the hot artichoke spread in an ovenproof dish with plain crackers, nacho chips, potato chips or toast points.
This hot artichoke spread or dip recipe was written by Dolly Harris and Margaret Hardwick and compliments of a cookbook by the Cuthbert United Methodist Church.