Want to learn a quick and easy way to cook salmon in your air fryer using just 5 ingredients? This salmon with a maple soy glaze is not only delicious and healthy but cooks in less than 10 minutes!
- 2 six ounce salmon filets
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine maple syrup, soy sauce, sriracha and garlic in a small bowl, pour into a gallon sized resealable bag and add the salmon.
- Marinate 20 to 30 minutes, turning once in a while.
- Lightly spray the basket with oil.
- Remove the fish from the marinade, reserving and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the fish in the air fryer, in batches, air fry 400F 7 to 8 minutes, or longer depending on thickness of the salmon.
- Meanwhile, pour the marinade in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat and reduce until it thickens into a glaze, 1 to 2 minutes. Spoon over salmon just before eating.
Thanks to Skinny Taste for this great salmon air fryer recipe!