Pumpkin is a superfood. A delicious pumpkin pancake for breakfast starts your day with a nutritional boost! Just freeze your delicious left-over pancakes for another nutrition packed meal.
Pumpkin can lower your blood pressure and cholesterol, reduce your risk of chronic diseases and cancer, and give you an immune boost. What’s not to love about pumpkin?
These easy pumpkin pancakes are light, fluffy, and so easy to make using canned pumpkin and a box of pancake mix. It’s a delicious breakfast recipe that your family will love.
Yummy & Easy Pumpkin Pancake Mix Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup pancake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Butter & maple syrup for serving
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium heat. Using a 1/4 cup scoop, pour batter on to skillet. Once you start to see little bubbles form, flip and continue to cook until pancake is browned on each side. Continue until you have used all pancake batter.
- Serve pancakes with butter and maple syrup!
Makes 8 pancakes