Most of us are living lives rooted in fear instead of trust. We fear having no money, losing a person we love, losing our job, losing our health and the list goes on and on .Today is the day to embrace your life with confidence, trust your destiny and start fresh with a new beginning.
Here are some tips to get you moving into your new beginning:
- Fear: Set up a system to support you now that you have made this decision to change. Put inspirational quotes in your office. Place sources of support in your computer and keep positive Internet sites available.
- Support system: Make sure you have a support system. Other business women’s organization, NAWBO, personal friends, book clubs or knitting clubs.
- Friends: a network of friends who now your goal and will support you
- Weekly meeting: Inspirational moment with staff, family or whomever in your life is meaningful.
- Personal space: Establish personal identity at home or work. Include pictures, a candle, inspirational sayings or your favorite inspirational book.
- Spiritual practices: Learn yoga, tai chi, chi gong, meditation or guided imagery. You can take a class on line or at a local community center.
- Nourish your mind, body and soul: Take baths, use delicious creams on your body, get a pedicure, see some great movies.
- Finances: If you are having trouble with your finances this is a good time to get some help. There are lots of places on line, books and classes you can take to learn to take charge of your financial life.