It is the end of another year of your life. Before jumping into the next year why not take a few minutes to reflect on the last 12 months of your life. This is a great venture to do with your partner, family and friends. Sharing your year reflections with others can inspire and transform you as you enter the new year.
Here are some questions you may ask when starting you year reflections
1.What was your biggest triumph in 2016?
2. What was your biggest loss in 2016?
3. What was the smartest decision you made in 2016?
4. What one word best sums up and describes your 2016 experience?
5. What was the greatest lesson you learned in 2016?
6. What was the most loving service you performed in 2016?
7. What is your biggest piece of unfinished business in 2016?
8. What are you most happy about completing in 2016?
9. Who were the three people that had the greatest impact on your life in 2016?
10. What was the biggest risk you took in 2016?
11. What was the biggest surprise in 2016?
12. What important relationship improved the most in 2016?
13. What is the greatest gift you could have received in 2016?
14. What else do you need to do or say to be complete with 2016?