Completing 2018 and Creating 2019
It is the end of another year of your life. Before jumping into the next year why not dedicate time to reflect on the last 12 months of your life. This is a great process to do with your partner, family, and friends. Share your yearly reflections with others and get their input. Our family has been doing this end of year practice for many years. I have kept a folder with our answers to these questions for decades. It is fun to look at past years together. Throughout the new year a buddy system helps you focus on your intentions for 2019 and keep on track. This 2018 yearly reflections, can inform and inspire you as you create your intentions and goals for the new year 2019.
- What was your biggest achievement in 2018?
- What was your biggest loss in 2018?
- What was the smartest decision you made in 2018?
- What one word best sums up and describes your 2018 experience?
- What was the greatest lesson you learned in 2018?
- What are you most happy about completing in 2018?
- Who were the three people that had the greatest impact on your life in 2018?
- What was the biggest risk you took in 2018?
- What was the biggest surprise in 2018?
- What important relationship improved the most in 2018?
- What would you like to be your biggest achievement in 2019?
- What is the major effort you are planning to improve your financial situation in 2019?
- What would you be most happy about completing in 2019?
- What would you most like to change about yourself in 2019?
- What do you think your biggest risk will be in 2019?
- What about your work, are you most committed to changing and improving in 2019?
- What brings you the most joy and how are you going to do or have more of that in 2019?
- What one word would you like to have as your theme in 2019?