Chef Kendrick Dopp has a fun and easy summer treat and activity for you and your child to do together. Making fruit and yogurt popsicles!
So cool down this summer and have some fun making these great, easy and health-conscious popsicles.
It’s easy and fun for all ages. You can use different flavors of yogurt to suit your taste. You could even add some food coloring to make some very artistic popsicle creations.
Fruit and Yogurt Popsicle Recipe
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup blueberries or other chopped fruit
- Popsicle molds and popsicle sticks
- Mix together milk, yogurt and honey
- Divide the mixture between popsicle molds
- Place a few berries into each mold
- Place a wooden popsicle stick into each mold and pace mold into freezer for at least 4 hours before eating
Tip: to remove the fruit and yogurt popsicles from molds easy, run the molds under a stream of hot water until they become loose.